GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“Theatre European Alternatives” is an online international alternative theater festival. The topic of the 2021 edition of the festival is “Strum und Drang”, which can be translated as Storm and Urge, as inspired by the movement in the German literature (hereinafter “the Festival”). Storm emphasizes the role of nature's sublime power to inspire the artist. This period is considered as one of the biggest revolutions in theater, for its characteristic to create something novel and to show us a new form of the theater.Thus, we strive the performances to be related to this topic on any manner.
THE TENTATIVE PROGRAM
• The program of the Festival consists of International program, Student program, and New Wave program. Within the framework of the Festival also workshops and masterclasses can be organized. • Each participant shall be invited by the organizer in the respective section. In case the participant accepts the provided application, the organization is sending an application for participation.
RULES FOR PARTICIPATION
• Each performance shall be 60 to 70 min in length. • Each theme should be related to Strum and Drang, as it is making a new form in the theater. • For each performance an English translation shall be provided by the participant.
RULES FOR STREAMING
• Each performance from the International Program shall be streamed only once on the chosen platform. This means that the performance can be viewed only when premiered. • Each performance from the Student Program shall be streamed only once on the chosen platform. The video will be available for one day. • Following the viewing, the organizer shall remove the video of the performance, at the latest the following day after the performance. • All right shall be kept by the performer.
• In the international program an award for best actor, best director, and best performance shall be awarded by a Jury composed of three members. • In the international program an award for best student performance shall be awarded by a Jury composed of one member. • In the new wave program, the audience with vote for the best artist.
• The provisions of these general terms and conditions are applicable to each participant to the Festival.
Festival director Ms. Tea Begovska